Friday, May 25, 2012

Welcome to Summer!

Yesterday afternoon was our Welcome to Summer party. The boys got out of school at noon & I was waiting for them with signs, streamers, and ice cream bar for lunch, and a new Wii game from redbox. We started a little rough: I waited and waited, watching for them out the window when I finally received a call from the school saying I needed to go pick up Emmett because his tummy hurt. He was doubled over in pain & couldn't ride home. He even waddled out to the car all doubled over. Luckily after a little TLC & movies in Mom's bed he was able to join the fun an hour later.




Auntie Candice, Jaycee, and Rocco came over for the afternoon to join in the summer fun too. The kids all played pretty well & Candice & I were able to rest and visit a bit. Alden spent a couple of hours at Reece's end-of-the-year pool party, and then Dad took the boys swimming at the YMCA while I made everyone's favorite, orange chicken, for dinner. Summer is off to a great start!


Here are before & after shots of Alden & Emmett's new summer haircuts. Bring on swim team!




1 comment:

Liz said...

What a fun idea? I'm glad he's feeling better. You're such a FUN mom!