Saturday, December 22, 2007

Uh-Oh

Have you ever gotten the blue screen of death on your computer. It can mean different things, but apparently when it is accompanied by weird noises from the right side of your laptop, it means your hard drive is shot and your beloved computer is kaput. Very sad. I feel so lucky to be married to a computer guru. Aaron is so talented, not to mention magic, I swear. He was able to get quite a lot of my data from the hard drive using some new magic technology. I am still hoping he can get a little more, but at least all is not lost. And since he is a computer guru, he always seems to have extra computers sitting around (for work), so he is loaning me another laptop until Santa can save up for a new computer for me. Donations happily accepted.

2 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

good job Aaron!! you're the computer hero.

i'll make a donation to santa, ok? does he take mastercard?

tarable said...

Aaron says he'll put up a paypal link you can donate through.