Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Neighbors

We sure do love our neighbors, the Spencers. Lacey is wonderful with all my kids. Anytime Emmett sees her at church, he runs off to give her a big hug. And she's one of the few people Emmett will happily stay with when I need a babysitter. Thanks for watching my kids all the time, Lacey! Alden loves to play with Dillon & Mary Joe and yells at them over the fence just about every day. He stands on the swingset and yells, "Hi, my neighbors! It's Alden!" Just in case they thought it was someone else. Roland & Riley Spencer are as close as two 7 month old babies can be. They are less than 2 weeks apart. Here's a few shots of when they came to visit.



1 comment:

Lacey said...

What cute kids! These are such good pictures. Thanks for the little post. We love you guys and are so glad we moved in next door! Mary Joe is always asking to go over to Alden's, even at 7:30 at night. :)