Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sometimes It's Even Cool Enough to Go Outside

Arizona is hot. The End.


Every once in a while it cools off enough to spend some time outside. Mostly we just make the boys go play out there, where they ride their bikes & scooters. Last week I was about to scream with little boys bugging me, so I took a deep breath and said, "Let's have a picnic." We spread the blanket on the back porch, brought out sandwiches, Capri Suns, and treats, and enjoyed the shade. Even Roland got in on the fun. Sorry, no picture.


Conference weekend I bought some sidewalk chalk for the boys & they have been having fun drawing pictures ever since. This is Emmett watching conference. Seriously.




The next week we had the Spencers over to play & pulled out the sidewalk chalk again, then everyone had rides in the wagon. Dillon pulled the kids around long after I had patience.


No comments: