Sunday, August 5, 2007

The Big News

Drumroll please.... the Johnsons are moving to Utah!

Okay, we have news of our own - we are expecting another baby! And I am totally using the excuse of being pregnant to cover my complete lack of blogging for the past month and a half. Even though I've technically felt fine, just so stinkin' tired all the time. So of course, I was sleeping instead of blogging. Anyway - I just passed my 13 week point (3 months), which means I am officially in my 2nd trimester. And Aaron can't stop me from telling everyone now. My due date is Feb. 8th. I'll be anxiously awaiting everyone's congratulatory comments, you know, if anyone checks this blog anymore.

4 comments:

Cire said...

Finally, you are back! And with the only plausible excuse - 1st trimester making another body. Congrats! Oh, and how come you only come over between 4 and 7 with your boys if that is the time of day you want to give them away??

Tiffany Feger said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! How did you hold it in this long? I'm about the same pregnant as you! I'm 14 weeks and my due date is Feb 3rd. I have been sleeping instead of blogging a lot too. Also, I made a shirt saying that Dylan was a big brother-to-be. How did you tell your family?

Susan said...

Glad to see you back online - Eric and I were really starting to worry about you guys. Glad to hear that all is well and CONGRATS on the pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Tara! That is wonderful news.