Sunday, August 5, 2007

MMSM - Kiddisms


Man, I have a lot of catching up to do. But I am badgered into participating in Shannon's MMSM carnival. And when I say badgered, I mean willingly and excitedly contributing because I love Shannon and love to talk about my kids. And both of those things are 100% true.


I am really not prepared for this bragging today, but am sure I can come up with something quick - plus I have hundreds of cute pictures of my darling boys. They are so great (usually) and I only want to give them away between the hours of 4 and 7 pm everyday. But even then they're cute.


Alden learned how to pedal his tricycle shortly before our 2 week trip to Utah in July and rode his friend Ella's trike in the Provo kids parade. Somehow he lasted almost 2 miles, and he had his tongue out like this the whole time. I swear. We have like 6 pictures. He also wore his hat and sunglasses the whole time, which is a first. Takes lots of concentration, that trike pedaling.









Emmett is a monkey and can now climb onto the kitchen chairs and table, his brother's bed, and the couches. So basically nothing is safe anymore. Not much talking still - but lots of grinning with those cute teeth of his, and he manages to communicate the important stuff, like when he wants food or water, and to shake his head vigorously when he doesn't want something. I can't believe how big he's getting, must be having a growth spurt. Here he is with his new found, and bound to be lifelong, friend - Lucy Johnson. Se how she's pushing him away, what a tease!

Wish I could brag about Alden being potty trained, but we'll have to wait a few more months for that I guess. He does sing the alphabet very well, and always obliges Mom and sings it in his "funny voice" after the normal version. I totally need to record it - so stinkin' funny.

More catching up to come, in the form of bragging and posting of vacation pics, etc.

No comments: