Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Some catching up



So while I've now posted about major events (the ultrasound, our new puppy) I still have a lot of cute random picts I want to share.






Emmett's first major haircut - He now looks like a little boy & not a baby.


Potty training success! While we're not out of the woods yet, Alden is doing very well with using the potty. Of course everytime I think he's doing so well, he has an accident - and it's always while someone else is watching him, of course. But we're getting there.








Alden was in time out for hurting his brother in some way (happens a dozen times a day) but Emmett somehow loves his brother anyway, and sat in time out with him.










One of the rare times I bathed the boys together - just too dangerous usually.



But occassionally they seem to have fun. I am keeping my dream alive of 3 little boys who love each other and are buddies and beat each other only minimally.






As I'm looking through my pictures I'm realizing there are several more big events I need to post about too - please look through all the last weeks posts because sometimes I put one in behind something I posted earlier. Thanks