Tuesday, October 9, 2007

They come in Threes

So I'm a little late posting about this, just like with everything the last 4 or 5 months. Aaron came with me to the Dr. and I had my ultrasound... it's another boy! We are excited and not disappointed at all, which is more than I can say for some other family members. But Alden wanted a boy all along, and Emmett has not expressed a preference, so our immediate family is happy. Now the only thing we need to buy before this baby gets here is bunk beds. Which makes Aaron's wallet heave a sigh of relief, because I'd be putting us in the poorhouse if it was a girl. Here are a few pictures for those of you who can "see" the baby in ultrasounds.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you FINALLY updated your blog! Another boy will be fun for you guys. The ultrasound pictures are amazingly clear. You can see EVERYTHING :)

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

great shot of the feet! uh, is that boy part what i think it it?

Anonymous said...

Silly Mormon girls . . . congrats! Boys are easier to raise anyways. And Aaron is quite the man to be able to produce 3 more men!