Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Light of My Life and Bane of My Existence



Oh, Emmett. My sweet middle child. He is going through that really cute stage right now where he is learning to talk, smiles all the time, and does hilarious things. But he drives me nuts too. He is a little monkey, constantly climbing on the tables, couches, cupboards, beds, dressers, or anything else he can find. He loves his baby brother, Roland, just a little too much and will not leave him alone. But he seems to favor Roley's bouncer and swing just a little more. Emmett has already broken one swing and I can not keep him off the new one. If Roland isn't sitting in them, they have to be locked up in his room. But Emmett also gives the best hugs and can say, "Love you, Mama!" Who can resist that sweet face and mischevious, gap-toothed grin?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the dryer pictures.

as long as they can't climb into the microwave!

Aaron said...

The Emmy is a great kid.

Great pics, Tara!