Monday, July 21, 2008

Sorry, I Got Distracted

I've been spending my blogging time over at The Well-Rounded Woman and need to catch up a little here. Life with three boys is never boring!


The boys love to play at the computer. Alden sometimes even lets Emmett sit with him. This is Alden's tv-watching chair and again, he occassionally lets Emmett sit with him. Doesn't Emmett seriously look like a monkey face? Below you see Emmett blowing raspberries on Roland's tummy - he could do this all day long. And here is Alden's gansta impression. I especially love the crotch-grab.


We visited the zoo on "Winter in July" day where they bring in tons of snow for the animals and kids to play with. Separately. Our boys weren't too interested, it was too cold for them, but they loved checking out the fire truck there with the Tolleson Fire Department. Here's the picture Alden took of Aaron & I - it was crazy hot and humid and I was wearing a huge hat most of the time so my hair here is a little wild.


Alden and his cousins, Gabe & Corinne, are taking swimming lessons while Missy & I take turns driving and staying home with babies. We love spending so much time with them. Roland and Amelia are getting to know each other better - he actually looks like a bit of a chunk here. Last week we had lunch and played for several hours after lessons - good times!


Here is a video of Alden & Emmett doing their version of So You Think You Can Dance - a favorite show of mine and something clean enough that I can watch with them. Although sometimes the costumes bring a few questions. "Mom, did that girl forget to put her shirt on"? And lately the choreography is getting pretty adult. Luckily the boys are too young to catch on to that. The video of my boys dancing together is about 30 sec. long. And I swear sometimes they wear clothes.


4 comments:

mkt said...

Too cute! You should submit the video to that Happy Dance contest they have going on the show...

Cire said...

Awesome vid - it's cool that your boys get along so well and are good buds.

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

Hey - we're having a going away get together for Brooks and Shelci this Sunday, July 27, 6-8 p.m. at our house!

Candice said...

Wow! I seriously can't believe that those 2 boys went 30 whole seconds without beating on each other! That is definitely worth taking a video of! So cute! I love them dancing together!
I also love the pic of me and Missy and all the kids on the couch, please email that one to me.