Thursday, December 11, 2008

Merry Christmas (Post)Cards

I sent out our Christmas cards this week, which consisted of a postcard with our faces and a crossword puzzle. I promised the puzzle answer for those of you who spent hours debating over Aaron's favorite pasttime being golf, polo, or ball.



Let's just qualify some of my answers for a moment.

*Roland is not quite walking yet, but almost and I thought he would be when I first made this crossword. It's not my fault he's stalled.
*Aaron takes the bus several times a week to save money & cavort with all the bus-rider friends he's made. He's only been kicked off twice.
*Yes, Emmett is still pretty attached to his blanket. And he tends to suck his thumb when he holds it. But it's mostly at night and hardly ever out of the house. Aaron & I take a backseat to the blanket when Emmy gets hurt. He cries, "Blanket, want my blanket!" and runs to find it instead of coming to Mom or Dad for comfort.
*Aaron got a set of golf clubs from Santa last year, after playing a round with his buddy, Kim, when we visited Utah the summer of '07. And wouldn't you know it - those clubs have been sitting in the closet for the last year now. I think Aaron just needs another buddy to go with. If you play golf, please call him!

If you don't get one in the next few days, and are just dying for a postcard of your own, leave me a comment & I'll get one to you. Or, if you just want to see it - click here.

6 comments:

jeanna eggers said...

The crossword is such a cute idea. I cant wait to hear more about why Aaron got kicked off the bus...twice:) See you soon. Hopefully we made the list of cards that were sent. Ours should be coming soon.

3in3mom said...

Such a fun idea! YOu have such darling boys and a fun family.

Dave & Susie Crandell said...

I love the postcard! You are so creative. I got SOME of them right.

Taryn and Sterling said...

Hey I think I got them all right. What a cute card.

Cire said...

Is Aaron on probation or something after being kicked off twice? Do they have his picture posted to not let him on? What'd he do?

Steph said...

Your family is so cute! How old is your baby now? I am cracking up at the Darth Vader in the apron picture!