Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our First School Program

This year we attended our first school Christmas program. And let me tell you, that Miss Peggy puts on an awesome show. We had our whole family there to support Alden, and even my mom slipped in at the last minute. It was kind of funny because Emmett had to give up his seat for her and he was NOT happy about it. The whole class did a great job with all the songs, actions included. I was pretty excited to see it because I had been catching Alden practicing bits and pieces in the previous weeks. And I was not disappointed. I mean, just check out some of those props. My mom was so touched that she actually shed a few tears during one part - no, not the nativity. Okay, I might have misted up once, but no tears left my eyes. My baby is growing up!





And naturally, Alden was the star of the show. Well, he snagged the part of Joseph in the nativity scene. And he couldn't have been prouder - check out that smile. And of course, Hailey played the part of Mary. The class was assembled into their places and then they had been coached to just smile & hold position for like five minutes of photos. Then they sang, Picture a Stable in Judea, which was the favorite at our house this Christmas. Even Emmett knows most of the words now. Thanks for doing a great job, Peggy!


No comments: