Monday, April 7, 2008

Preschool at the Zoo

On March 26th I took six little boys to the Phoenix Zoo. And yes, I had some help. My sweet Mom agreed to go with us. We had my three, and the three boys in Alden's co-op preschool. My Mom had to drive her car to take the other kids. We had a great time and the boys were all better than I could have imagined. Roley slept through the entire thing and we made Emmett stay in the stroller most of the time. The worst part was when a couple of the boys decided to dump their water bottles over each other's heads in the car on the way home. And I figure if that was the worst thing - it was a very successful trip!




Later that day Roland had his 8 week check-up -he's doing great.
He weighed 11 lbs 12 oz. So big!

I took all three boys to the doctor and they were pretty good. But you know how it is - the moment we walked in the door at home everything fell apart. Wow, must be 4 o'clock. The worst time for us is from 4-6 everyday. By the time Aaron got home I had grounded the boys to their beds (before Emmett learned to climb out) and I was sitting on the couch weeping, while I held Roland. Some days are just fun like that.

3 comments:

Jane of Seagull Fountain said...

sweet mom = saint mom. I can't get my mom to even look at me these days. :)

Cire said...

Like I said - Aaron IS a saint . . . the boys were just cooling each other off (at least it was water). I can just see Aaron coming in the door after a long hard day of work (IM'ing old buddies) and thinking to himself a la Ty from Extreme Home Makeover: "Welcome home, Aaron, welcome home . . . " :)

Brooke said...

cute pictures of the boys! sorry about the water incident. they are always good until they get in the car...then they go a little crazy! i know brig had fun so thank you!