Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!

What a beautiful Easter weekend here in Sunny Arizona! I love Easter - the pagan & the religious. We colored Easter eggs, went on an Easter egg hunt with my parents, and got bright, fun, new Easter outfits for church. But of course, I love the story of the Resurrection even more. I am the secretary in the primary presidency and today we put on a very elaborate portrayal of the last days of Christ. I was very touched by the Spirit and the feelings of Easter and the gift of the Resurrection, which the Lord gives to all men. I hope all our friends had a nice Easter also and spent the day with family.

As part of our wonderful Easter weekend, Aaron & I attended the temple yesterday. My sister, Tami, and her husband, Jared, went to the temple for the first time to receive their own endowment. The whole family felt blessed to share in this wonderful experience with them and everything went so well! We are looking forward to the 21st of this month when they will be sealed together with their 4 children. Pictures to follow!


3 comments:

Tiffany Feger said...

It's good to cee your family. I wish you could move back though. I like the slideshow!

shannon said...

Tara,

i like the new format of your blog, and i love your slideshow--you always have to make it just that much more cooler than mine, huh? i like the blossoming transitions and stuff. very nice!!! avery thought at first that emmett was alden, so it has obviously been way too long...

Tiffany Feger said...

How did you get a wider template? I want it:) I have "wasted space" on the sides of my blog. Think of all the extra pictures I could add!